A country retreat and restaurant in the heart of West Sussex.
The historic building of the White Horse Graffham dates back to the beginning of 1900 when it was a popular Inn in the area. Today, more than a hundred years later, this beautiful place still charm all its new visitors, now under the management of a new award-winning team.
The beautiful pub and restaurant is lead by the talented chef and co-owner Ryan Coller. His food and innovative menus are designed to please all tastes and preferences while keeping its quality and fresh ingredients as a common factor.
Co-owner Chris Connor and White Horse Graffham manager Will Morley are in charge of making visitors and guest feel welcome to this beautiful side of West Sussex. The rooms and restaurant have privileged views of the South Downs National park while being surrounded by natural fields and undisturbed roads. The perfect country getaway.
We are extremely proud to announce that starting June 2018, The White Horse Graffham is now a Tesla Charging Destination Partner. Visit us and charge for a few hours or even overnight if you are staying with us.
How to Get Here
For directions click on this button below on your mobile phone: (Google Maps redirect)
From A3 Southbound
- Leave the A3 at the Milford junction and join the A283 towards Milford / Petworth
- Remain on the A283 for 14.5 miles to Petworth
- Continue through Petworth and join the A285 towards Bognor Regis
- Continue over the river and pass Badgers Pub on the left
- Continue through Heath End and Chandlers Building Supplies on the right
- Take the next right signposted Selham / Graffham
- Continue for 1.25 miles then turn left at the crossroads
- Continue into Graffham passing village shop on the left
- Pass the Foresters Arms on the left, take next turning on the right
- We are situated a little further along this road on the left behind The White Horse Restaurant
From A3 Northbound
- Leave the A3 at the junction with the A272, north of Petersfield
- Join the A272, following signs for Midhurst / Petworth
- Continue into Midhurst and turn right onto A286, Chichester road
- Continue for 2 miles and turn left onto Bex lane, signposted Heyshott / Graffham
- Continue ahead through 2 crossroads, the road then bears right and then sharp left
- We are situated a little further along this road on the right behind The White Horse Restaurant
White Horse Graffham