Located in the heart of West Sussex, White Horse Graffham is a purveyor of fine English dining and beautiful rooms with direct views of the South Downs National Park.
OWNERS: RYAN COLLER & CHRIS CONNOR
We are happy to welcome you to our new offering and services as we transition into a new era for the White Horse Graffham and Willow Barns. Come and meet us!
The White Horse has been lovingly restored and refurbished to provide a relaxed and beautiful place to come for a meal or just a drink with family and friends. We take a pride in producing fresh and interesting food and drink options, which changes regularly. The stunning setting with views of rolling fields and The South Downs make both the White Horse Graffham and Willow Barns a very special place to visit.
*Our new food and bar menus are currently evolving to provide you the best dining experience, and we apologise for last minute changes.
+44 (0)1798 867331
White Horse Graffham, Petworth
West Sussex, GU28 0NT
Tuesday-Friday 11 am–3pm & 6pm-11pm
Evening food 6:30-9pm
Evening food 6:30-9pm
How to get here:
From A3 Southbound
- Leave the A3 at the Milford junction and join the A283 towards Milford / Petworth
- Remain on the A283 for 14.5 miles to Petworth
- Continue through Petworth and join the A285 towards Bognor Regis
- Continue over the river and pass Badgers Pub on the left
- Continue through Heath End and Chandlers Building Supplies on the right
- Take the next right signposted Selham / Graffham
- Continue for 1.25 miles then turn left at the crossroads
- Continue into Graffham passing village shop on the left
- Pass the Foresters Arms on the left, take next turning on the right
- We are situated a little further along this road on the left behind The White Horse pub
From A3 Northbound
- Leave the A3 at the junction with the A272, north of Petersfield
- Join the A272, following signs for Midhurst / Petworth
- Continue into Midhurst and turn right onto A286, Chichester road
- Continue for 2 miles and turn left onto Bex lane, signposted Heyshott / Graffham
- Continue ahead through 2 crossroads, the road then bears right and then sharp left
- We are situated a little further along this road on the right behind The White Horse pub
To contact us please fill out the form below, or call us at +44 (0)1798 867331 on business hours and we'll be happy to help you.